Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > ordering moc's

ordering moc's

i read that mctecs can order the moc for 2261 and 2262,
now.

can anyone tell me if most mctecs are willing to sell just
the learning materials? like the books, workbook, etc...or
do they hold out because want to force people to take
their class?

i took an mcse class before and it was a joke, and a huge
waste of money. there is *no* way you can digest and learn
that much information in the short time the courses are
supposed to take. they just try to teach you what it takes
to pass the exam, not perform the job function.

i think the realistic, practical, and affordable thing to
do is buy the student kit, and self-study at home.

so again can anyone tell me if mctecs are ussually willing
to sell just the student kit for the course alone?