Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > cost

budguy

Can you tell me how much it costs to go to classroom
training for the MCDST courses?

in my opinion your better off just buying the books and
doing self study until your confident, then take some
practice tests. there are too many courses that are VERY
expensive and not very good at all. they do some review in
class and then just tell you to read. not worth the few
grand they ask for at all. they are priced based on
incomes of people allready in the feild.