Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Waiting game

Waiting game

Nice attitude! I think you need to stop looking a gift
horse in the mouth...

the
>waiting game for exam results. I think Microsoft needs

>come up with a new plan for beta exams.
>.

Steve

I like how you people think Microsoft is doing you a
favor, and yes I know the purpose of beta exams, but there
is no need to take up to 12 weeks for results.

Joe

Steve,

It really does take that long sometimes. First they get back all the
results, then they do a break down of difficulty based upon how well people
did.

Then they pull together a bunch of SMEs to review the questions and comments
along with a psychometrician (this is several days of time for them), then
they usually get a different set of SMEs to set the cut score.

Pulling together two sets of SMEs will generally take several weeks due to
their busy schedules.

Then a final review and analysis gets down and people get the result as the
exam goes live.

Be patient you will get your results and hopefully it will be worth it for
you. There is nothing wrong with the process and unfortunately it can't be
sped up without hurting the exam itself.

Hope this helps,
Joe
"There's a TTL and a time to die"

news:0cf401c3bf3e$7b49d660$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I like how you people think Microsoft is doing you a
> favor, and yes I know the purpose of beta exams, but there
> is no need to take up to 12 weeks for results.

MCSE World

Have you ever been part of the beta exam process other than taking an exam?
It's quite extensive as I can attest to from personal experience.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:0cf401c3bf3e$7b49d660$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I like how you people think Microsoft is doing you a
> favor, and yes I know the purpose of beta exams, but there
> is no need to take up to 12 weeks for results.

Game programming for kids: looking for open source 2D game developmentkit Max Kubierschky Python 10 03-31-2007 07:18 PM
I need help with card game game of war in GUI enviroment judith Java 0 11-01-2006 06:11 AM
Java Game- Game can't find it's graphics jar file BlackHawke Java 12 01-26-2004 06:14 AM
Waiting game MCDST 0 12-11-2003 05:51 AM
Re: Waiting game Neil Simpson MCDST 0 12-10-2003 08:16 AM

Advertisments