Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Any Feedback from 71-271

Any Feedback from 71-271

BIG_FACE

Hii All...
The beta exam 71-271 is out...
any experiences about this exam??
Thanks and Regards

BIG_FACE

Don't You Wish

The test covered these objectives:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-271.asp

"BIG_FACE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23v%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hii All...
> The beta exam 71-271 is out...
> any experiences about this exam??
> Thanks and Regards
>
> BIG_FACE

Steve

I took beta exam 70-271. There were a lot of questions
where Windows Server 2003 was mentioned, so I assume
Microsoft thought that you should know some of the
properties and characteristics of Windows Server 2003. I
was not expecting that. A lot of emphasis on ICF, ICS,
TCP/IP and file sharing properties in regard to portable
computer conectivity issues. Overall, I did not find the
exam extremely difficult. If you have intermediate or
advanced experience with Windows XP, the test should be a
piece of cake.

Thanks for the tips, has anyone else taken this exam and
could give us some general tips?

TImothy A. Roy

I'm taking it at 1pm today so I'll post back here tonight.

-Tim