Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Please Help me

Please Help me

Shree

Hi,

I would like to prepare for the Exam 70-306, but the Exam going to retire on
31 March 2009. After finishing this Exam i have to prepare another core exam
(70-310 or 70-320) to get the MCAD Certification. Whether this is write time
to prepare for the Exam or not. Please anyone give me your suggestion.
--
Shree

LarryWestMCSD

Unless you have extensive experience in .NET 1.x, I don't think you will have
time to adequately prepare for the MCAD exams. You should concentrate on the
..NET 2.0 and 3.5 exams instead (that is, 70-536).
If you do decide to go for the MCAD, here are my suggestions:
1. Be sure to sign up for second-shot.
1. Take the 310 exam in late January. If you fail, take it again in
mid-February.
2. Take the 306 exam in late February. If you fail, take it again in
mid-March.
3. There will still be some elective exams available after March 2009, such
as SQL Server 2005 (70-431). Take the required exams first, just in case.
Best wishes in your certification studies and have a happy new year.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS