Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD

naveen reddy

hai this is naveen reddy

Actually iam not a computer professional but iknow little about programming
languages such as(c,C#.net)
one of my friend suggested me to write microsoft certification so that i can
get back to computer profession
plz tell me how much period is require to prepare for microsoft
certification(MCAD)

LarryWestMCSD

There is no one answer to "how long." It depends on what you already know and
how long you have used the subject being tested.
You should go to the Preparation Guide and study the "Skills Being Measured"
section. Convert each item to a question or two ("How do you ..."), and if
you can answer all the questions without resorting to looking it up, then you
are ready for the exam. I have found that on those exams I spend less than
two months, I usually fail, and I have over 25 years of IT experience!
If I were you I would skip the MCAD, since the exams will not be available
after March 2009, and first look at the 70-536 exam, since it is a
prerequisite for all of the "next-generation" developer certifications.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

"naveen reddy" wrote:

> hai this is naveen reddy
>
> Actually iam not a computer professional but iknow little about programming
> languages such as(c,C#.net)
> one of my friend suggested me to write microsoft certification so that i can
> get back to computer profession
> plz tell me how much period is require to prepare for microsoft
> certification(MCAD)

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments