Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Thinking about getting this Certification

Thinking about getting this Certification

Hugh Veal

I am thinking about devoting some serious study time towards getting this
certification, but I wanted to research what kind of salary someone with
this type of certification can command after taking all 3 exams. Any ideas
or input is appreciated.