Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Help on 70-305

Help on 70-305

Rohan

Hi can some one let me know what book will be good for thise exam since i am
confussed with these books, also i really like to know by reading the book is
it enought to pass the exam or do you have to do test simulators also.

appriciate your response on this matter.

Rohan

Kamil Massani

Hi Rohan,

you can try the MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-305): Developing and
Implementing Web Applications with Visual Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET
(Training Guide) by Mike Gunderloy its a really nice book.

Regards,
Kamil

"Rohan" wrote:

> Hi can some one let me know what book will be good for thise exam since i am
> confussed with these books, also i really like to know by reading the book is
> it enought to pass the exam or do you have to do test simulators also.
>
> appriciate your response on this matter.
>
> Rohan

Brock

Make sure you do every lab and exercise in the Gunderloy book (a great
book). I would not do the cut and paste of the code... I found it best
to write it out from scratch to train my brain better. If you do that
you'll pass. Take each practice exam because half of my exam time is
reading the verbose "You are a developer at Acme Company and a co-
worker has yada-yada-yada...etc. The practice exams get you used to
this testing style. Good luck!