Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD Query

MCAD Query

Maria

Hello All,

I have done my BE (Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - 2005) and
my overall percentage is 77%. I'm currently not working in IT field, but I
would like to return to IT field. I'm now settled in U.K. I'm good in C#
programming (Windows application development) and I think acquiring a
Microsoft Certification can help me to get back in to the IT field. Can
anyone, please suggest me any certifications that would suit my skills?

Thanks!

Guido van Brakel

Hi,

You should do a MCPD: Windows Developer on Visual Studio 2005(
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc.../default.mspx).

I'm also studying for Bachelor of Information Engineering), but I'm more
into Systems Administration/System Engineering.

Kind Regards,

Guido van Brakel

On 7/31/08 1:45 PM, in article
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Maria"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have done my BE (Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - 2005) and
> my overall percentage is 77%. I'm currently not working in IT field, but I
> would like to return to IT field. I'm now settled in U.K. I'm good in C#
> programming (Windows application development) and I think acquiring a
> Microsoft Certification can help me to get back in to the IT field. Can
> anyone, please suggest me any certifications that would suit my skills?
>
> Thanks!

Maria

Thanks!!!!!

MCAD cert query swapna MCAD 1 05-05-2006 05:34 AM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
Query for MCAD with different languages =?Utf-8?B?TmlsYW0=?= Microsoft Certification 1 10-01-2005 09:43 PM
Query regarding MCAD Abhishek MCAD 0 07-12-2004 06:28 AM

Advertisments