Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Advice on 70-551 (MCAD to MCPD) ??

Advice on 70-551 (MCAD to MCPD) ??

calderara

Dear all,

I just fail passing this upgrade exam which I feel really hard, becasue it
includes 3 exams in one...
I get a lot of question based on Real web application design if Farm web
server environement which correspond to initial exam 70-548 PRO: Designing
and Developing Windows-Based Applications .
This kind of environement is really hard to simulate if you have not doen
sommany of those case ...

Is tehre any link which point an on line study for Designing and Developing
Windows-Based Applications . ?

Does anyone could give me a hit on our to approcha my second chance ...?

thnaks for help
serge

calderara

sorry exam reference I was meaning in the message i post was :
70-547 instead of 70-548

thnaks for help

"calderara" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I just fail passing this upgrade exam which I feel really hard, becasue it
> includes 3 exams in one...
> I get a lot of question based on Real web application design if Farm web
> server environement which correspond to initial exam 70-548 PRO: Designing
> and Developing Windows-Based Applications .
> This kind of environement is really hard to simulate if you have not doen
> sommany of those case ...
>
> Is tehre any link which point an on line study for Designing and Developing
> Windows-Based Applications . ?
>
> Does anyone could give me a hit on our to approcha my second chance ...?
>
> thnaks for help
> serge

Lawrence Garvin

"calderara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I just fail passing this upgrade exam which I feel really hard, becasue it
> includes 3 exams in one...

> This kind of environement is really hard to simulate if you have not doen
> sommany of those case ...

Exactly!

> Is tehre any link which point an on line study for Designing and
> Developing
> Windows-Based Applications . ?

The Exam Criteria page at http://www.microsoft.com/learning will tell you
exactly what you need to know for each exam.

Presumably, though, you already checked there =before= trying to take the
exam.

> Does anyone could give me a hit on our to approcha my second chance ...?

Take the three exams separately. Study for each one one-at-a-time.

The upgrade exams are some of the most difficult exams in the Microsoft cert
program.

Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com