Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Reg Further Certification

Reg Further Certification

Dayananthan

Hi,

I have done two microsoft certifications 70-229 and 70-315. After that i
put a break as i am busy in official work. Now its time for me to upgrade
my certification but when i think to complete MCAD....few things are coming
to mind that MCAD is outdated...as many new certification came...which one
i can complete next..i am interested in database side as perviously i
worked as dotnet developer...now i shifted my stream to sql developer...so
please suggest as which certification can i take to next level or i can go
ahead and finish MCAD..

With Regards,
Dayananthan

Further my Cisco Career Casey Cisco 3 10-13-2005 05:03 AM
Windows Reg Pro vs Tweak now Reg Cleaner vs Registry fix, vs RegCleaner jl Computer Support 3 05-31-2005 12:53 AM
Need details reg. MCSD Certification.. BackiaRaj MCSD 1 06-23-2004 03:03 PM
Stopping further processing with an Exit Sub in the Page_Load Event not working. Jason ASP .Net 2 06-10-2004 01:36 PM
Go further....?!? New Comer of MCAD.NET MCSD 3 11-21-2003 01:33 AM

Advertisments