Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > You will not be able to reset the access - can't reset.

You will not be able to reset the access - can't reset.

jc

I MCAD in .net back in 2003. I'm trying to log into the mcp site:

https://partnering.one.microsoft.com...ols/trans.aspx

but can't find my access code.

I attempt to reset, but I get the:

You will not be able to reset the access code because our records
indicates that you have already migrated into the system

Is there a public place where employers can see my transcript? Even if
expired?