Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCSD Exam related

MCSD Exam related

Sandy Sailwal

Hi,
I have cleared MCP exam (70-315). What all other exams are there to get MCAD
done.

SAILWAL

LarryWestMCSD

Sandy:
If you look at the preparation guide for 70-315 (you did use the preparation
guide, didn't you?), you will see a link to the MCAD home page. Then you can
follow the links from there.
If you didn't use the preparation guide, what did you use to get information
about the exam?

"Sandy Sailwal" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have cleared MCP exam (70-315). What all other exams are there to get MCAD
> done.
>
> SAILWAL

Sandy Sailwal

Well, First of all thanks for your reply...
To get the MCAD done i needs to go through three exams i.e. 70-315, 70-320,
70-229. Now i want to do MCSD, so what all are other exams there to get this
done.

Thanks,
SAILWAL

"LarryWestMCSD" wrote:

> Sandy:
> If you look at the preparation guide for 70-315 (you did use the preparation
> guide, didn't you?), you will see a link to the MCAD home page. Then you can
> follow the links from there.
> If you didn't use the preparation guide, what did you use to get information
> about the exam?
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
>

> "Sandy Sailwal" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have cleared MCP exam (70-315). What all other exams are there to get MCAD
> > done.
> >
> > SAILWAL

murlk

"Sandy Sailwal" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have cleared MCP exam (70-315). What all other exams are there to get MCAD
> done.
>
> SAILWAL

Hi Sandy,

Can you tell what Study Materials you had used for MCP preparation? I see
you cleared it recently, and any inputs from you on the materials would
definitely be useful for me?

Regards,
Murali

Gabriel Méndez

Hi, look at this page (you should know it from the beggining)

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...uirements.mspx

for me my way was

MCAD:
70-316