Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > passed 70-316

passed 70-316

kneet

with 880... 1 month after 70-315, it was a breeze actually

i read stories that it would be so much harder than 315, it didn't
notice any of that. Lots of the questions cover the same ground as
315.

They just do not go into detail that much...

If you can pass the practice exam that's on the cd included on the
Exam Cram 2 book, you can _easily_ pass the real exam. (i did not
manage to pass the cd_practice exam the day before)

Simon Hart

Congratulations!
--
Simon Hart
http://simonrhart.blogspot.com

shroffnupur@gmail.com

On Oct 2, 10:22 am, kneet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> with 880... 1 month after 70-315, it was a breeze actually
>
> i read stories that it would be so much harder than 315, it didn't
> notice any of that. Lots of the questions cover the same ground as
> 315.
>
> They just do not go into detail that much...
>
> If you can pass the practice exam that's on the cd included on the
> Exam Cram 2 book, you can _easily_ pass the real exam. (i did not
> manage to pass the cd_practice exam the day before)

My name is Nupur.I am planning to do MCAD certification.So, can you
help me out with the materials ,exams and all sort of informations
required.I have not given any certification exam before so I want some
one to guide me.

Simon Hart [MVP]

Firstly, have you checked out Microsoft's learning site:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.mspx

--
Simon Hart
Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP