Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Thanks Larry West and Robert Williams

Thanks Larry West and Robert Williams

Sam

Just wanted to tahnk you guys for your advice. I'm sure it will save me lots
of time and heartache
--
Sam

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wanted to tahnk you guys for your advice. I'm sure it will save me lots
> of time and heartache
> --
> Sam

You're welcome Sam!