Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Which certification Should I do?

Which certification Should I do?

naamala

Hi,

I am currently working on .net 1.1 web application.
Which certification Do I need to take?

thanks
naamala

Cerebrus

On Sep 10, 2:06 pm, naamala <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on .net 1.1 web application.
> Which certification Do I need to take?
>
> thanks
> naamala

None. Wait !! Maybe DCPDB ? (Domino's Certified Pizza Delivery Boy)

Alan T

When did you get this? How long had you been preparing for?

> None. Wait !! Maybe DCPDB ? (Domino's Certified Pizza Delivery Boy)

LarryWestMCSD

Don't laugh, when my daughter worked at Subway as a teenager, someone
actually asked her if she had to go through formal classes to become a
"sandwich artist," which is what they called their employees back then.

Of course, the original poster doesn't NEED to take any certification, but
if he is dealing only with version 1.1 of the .Net framework, I would
recommend taking the MCAD exams (70-305, 70-306, 70-310) over the MCTS/MCPD.