Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD 2 MCPD

MCAD 2 MCPD

Tafkas

hi, I'm an MCAD developing WinApps. I would like to become MCPD WinApps, vb
or maybe c#, don't know yet. I did MCAD using Que Publishing books, which
were an excellent preparation for me. Does anyone has info about good prep
books ? On the M$ site I saw several books for this upgrade, but are they
alle necessary, don't think so. M$ books are not the best preparation also. I
went looking the Que website, but didn't find a 70-552 book. Does anyone has
other links ? Suggestions ? Thanks!
Tafkas
MCAD.net

Simon Hart

There are very little upgrade books available sadly.

My advice is to break the exam down into chunks. So as you want to take exam
70-552 find the following books to study or use the free MSDN which is what I
am doing:-

70-536(TS) - Application Development Foundation
70-526(TS) - Windows Based Client Development
70-548 (PRO) - Designing and Developing Windows-Based Applications

I haven't booked myself in yet for this exam but will do over coming weeks.
..NET 3 is released, so WCF, WPF etc exams will be released soon...
--
Simon Hart
http://simonrhart.blogspot.com

"Tafkas" wrote:

> hi, I'm an MCAD developing WinApps. I would like to become MCPD WinApps, vb
> or maybe c#, don't know yet. I did MCAD using Que Publishing books, which
> were an excellent preparation for me. Does anyone has info about good prep
> books ? On the M$ site I saw several books for this upgrade, but are they
> alle necessary, don't think so. M$ books are not the best preparation also. I
> went looking the Que website, but didn't find a 70-552 book. Does anyone has
> other links ? Suggestions ? Thanks!
> Tafkas
> MCAD.net

Tafkas