Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > About Exams

About Exams

abhjos

I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
so can anyone tell me the exact information.

Raghav

it contain 3 papers,
1)asp.net with C# or V.B.net
2)Xmlwebservices C# or Vb.net
3)sqlserver2000

Fee structure one exam costs around 2000rs

"abhjos" wrote:

> I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
> many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
> so can anyone tell me the exact information.

abhjos

Hi there,

thanks for the details can I get the exams details and I am interested in
doing ASP.NET with VB.NET so can I get the exact code for all three exams and
also I have heard that SQL is no more the part of MCAD.NET exams....

thanks
abhay

"Raghav" wrote:

> it contain 3 papers,
> 1)asp.net with C# or V.B.net
> 2)Xmlwebservices C# or Vb.net
> 3)sqlserver2000
>
> Fee structure one exam costs around 2000rs
>
> "abhjos" wrote:
>
> > I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
> > many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
> > so can anyone tell me the exact information.

tboy81

Hello Abhjos:

All the information you need for your MCAD.NET (Core Exams and Electives)
can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...uirements.mspx

SQL (2000 or 2005) is still part of the Electives as at the last time i
checked.

All the Best.

"abhjos" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> thanks for the details can I get the exams details and I am interested in
> doing ASP.NET with VB.NET so can I get the exact code for all three exams and
> also I have heard that SQL is no more the part of MCAD.NET exams....
>
> thanks
> abhay
>
> "Raghav" wrote:
>
> > it contain 3 papers,
> > 1)asp.net with C# or V.B.net
> > 2)Xmlwebservices C# or Vb.net
> > 3)sqlserver2000
> >
> > Fee structure one exam costs around 2000rs
> >
> > "abhjos" wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
> > > many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
> > > so can anyone tell me the exact information.

adsindia7@gmail.com

Get the best ASP.NET training online by
one of our experienced experts. Start learning ASP.NET today!

http:www.websoleducation.com