Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Practice Tests for all exams

Practice Tests for all exams

pratap

I never relied on illegal materials,and did my best for preparation.
Illegal materials may cause "HR saying--->so what for Certification",letting
down the value of Certification.

At least,keeping the practice exams available may keep some people
frm Br**ps. If anyone wants practice exams just email me
((E-Mail Removed)).

Basu

hi ,
Please can you send the practice exams material to id http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
It will be a gr8 help!!!!!

"pratap" wrote:

> I never relied on illegal materials,and did my best for preparation.
> Illegal materials may cause "HR saying--->so what for Certification",letting
> down the value of Certification.
>
> At least,keeping the practice exams available may keep some people
> frm Br**ps. If anyone wants practice exams just email me
> ((E-Mail Removed)).

Raman

Hi ,

Could you please send me the practice tests for e-mail (E-Mail Removed)

"Basu" wrote:

> hi ,
> Please can you send the practice exams material to id (E-Mail Removed)
> It will be a gr8 help!!!!!
>
> "pratap" wrote:
>
> > I never relied on illegal materials,and did my best for preparation.
> > Illegal materials may cause "HR saying--->so what for Certification",letting
> > down the value of Certification.
> >
> > At least,keeping the practice exams available may keep some people
> > frm Br**ps. If anyone wants practice exams just email me
> > ((E-Mail Removed)).

Priya

Can you send the practice tests to me as well ? Email is (E-Mail Removed).

Thanks,
Priya
"Raman" wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Could you please send me the practice tests for e-mail (E-Mail Removed)
>
> "Basu" wrote:
>
> > hi ,
> > Please can you send the practice exams material to id (E-Mail Removed)
> > It will be a gr8 help!!!!!
> >
> > "pratap" wrote:
> >
> > > I never relied on illegal materials,and did my best for preparation.
> > > Illegal materials may cause "HR saying--->so what for Certification",letting
> > > down the value of Certification.
> > >
> > > At least,keeping the practice exams available may keep some people
> > > frm Br**ps. If anyone wants practice exams just email me
> > > ((E-Mail Removed)).

Cerebrus

WTF !!

Neelima

Hi,
Can you please send me the pratice exams to (E-Mail Removed). I really
appreciate your help!!!