Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Which Certification to get MCAD or MCPD?

Which Certification to get MCAD or MCPD?

Sheila Bailey

Hi,

I plan on getting certified. My original plan was to get my certification
in MCAD. I just learned about the MCPD certification.

The project I'm working on is currently using Visual Studio 2003 and .net
Framework 1.1. The database is SQL Server 2000.

We are planning on changing the database to SQL Server 2005 in 6 months to a
year. We are planning on changing to Visual Studio 2005/Framework 2.0 in a
year to two years.

Based on this infomation should I get the MCSD or the MCPD certification?

Thor

MCPD, I think.
Another possibility is to take the MCSD and upgrade it.
I would go for MCPD.
53

news:(E-Mail Removed)...