Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Can someone help me? MCAD Welcome Kit

Can someone help me? MCAD Welcome Kit

V.Joseph

Hi,
I recently finished my MCAD certification, even though the mcp site was
updated, I did not receive any confirmation on clearing the exam(70-320).
It’s been 5 weeks since I ordered the welcome kit, and I have still not
received it. Just to enquire I tried the Asia region Microsoft helpline
1800111100 and shockingly there is an engaged dial tone. I also sent an email
to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and have not received any response from them as
well. I am surprised with the lapses in the regional support. Could someone
please help me out?
Thanks in advance..

Than Soe Naing or Than Lynn

Open this link : https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.mspx and enter your
WindowLive ID and Password .Then on the left pane choose "Program Benefits"
and "Welcome Kits and Certificates".Then "Subbmit" your Welcome Kit to
Microsoft.

Cerebrus

> Than Soe Naing or Than Lynn

Now which of those two is you ?