Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Is there negative marking in the mcp exam

Is there negative marking in the mcp exam

amiranj.dev

I want to ask
Is there negative marking for the wrong answar in the exam?

Thanks
Amit

Blackmetal

Up to this very moment, I believe nobody knows how Microsoft evaluates the
answers you give to a question, and If in case someone knew, why would
he/she disclose it?

"amiranj.dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I want to ask
> Is there negative marking for the wrong answar in the exam?
>
> Thanks
> Amit

amiranj.dev

On May 8, 6:25 pm, "Blackmetal" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Up to this very moment, I believe nobody knows how Microsoft evaluates the
> answers you give to a question, and If in case someone knew, why would
> he/she disclose it?
>
> "amiranj.dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> >I want to ask
> > Is there negative marking for the wrong answar in the exam?

> > Thanks
> > Amit

Ok fine if no one would tell me the scoring pattern?
But can u please tell me the kind of question i wuld face in the exam?

Blackmetal

Well, don't missunderstand my point: the truth is that nobody knows how
microsoft score the questions, that's their trade secret and if somebody
here in this newsgroup tell you something, it would be a pure speculation
because for certain, nobody knows this.

And if you want to know what kind of questions you might face, get a
practice test from any valid vendor like Measureup, SelfTest Software,
CramSession, etc.

I have passed several exams already, but why would I tell you what questions
come in the exams?

"amiranj.dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> On May 8, 6:25 pm, "Blackmetal" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> Up to this very moment, I believe nobody knows how Microsoft evaluates
>> the
>> answers you give to a question, and If in case someone knew, why would
>> he/she disclose it?
>>
>> "amiranj.dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>> >I want to ask
>> > Is there negative marking for the wrong answar in the exam?

>> > Thanks
>> > Amit

> Ok fine if no one would tell me the scoring pattern?
> But can u please tell me the kind of question i wuld face in the exam?

Cerebrus

No, there is no negative marking on the exams.... but Blackmetal is
quite right. We can speak this from experience, not because it is
declared by Microsoft to be so. (IIRC)

amiranj.dev

On May 17, 10:29 am, Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> No, there is no negative marking on the exams.... but Blackmetal is
> quite right. We can speak this from experience, not because it is
> declared by Microsoft to be so. (IIRC)

that was what i was expecting ............
Thanks a lot............