Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Need Advice about Certification Process

Need Advice about Certification Process

Raiden28

Hello,

I am about to finish a master's program in CS. But, I recognize that having
a Microsoft Development Certification would go a long way towards starting a
career in software development. I have visited the Microsoft site but it's
not as clear as it really should be. I have two questions/concerns.

1. Are the MCAD exams listed, and the certification itself, going to be
outdated soon? Are there any rumors of certification obsolescence?

2. What other certifications would be advantageous to obtain?

I am interested primarily in Windows application development.

Sincerely

Raiden28

Cerebrus

A cursory glance at the recent threads in this forum will give you
your answers.