Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD requirement

MCAD requirement

Qing

-305Hi ,

I have passed exams, 70-305 & 70-306, and am preparing exam 70-320. Could
anyone please confirme with me whether I can gain MCAD if I passed 70-320 as
below or not? Thank ylou.

70-305 MDeveloping and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

cheers,

Qing

LarryWestMCSD

Yes, you will become an MCAD with 70-320.
As long as you don't take two exams of the same language (e.g. 305 and 315),
you will be fine.

"Qing" wrote:

> -305Hi ,
>
> I have passed exams, 70-305 & 70-306, and am preparing exam 70-320. Could
> anyone please confirme with me whether I can gain MCAD if I passed 70-320 as
> below or not? Thank ylou.
>
> 70-305 MDeveloping and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
> Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
> Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
> Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
>
> cheers,
>
> Qing

Qing

Hi Larry,

Thank you.

"LarryWestMCSD" wrote:

> Yes, you will become an MCAD with 70-320.
> As long as you don't take two exams of the same language (e.g. 305 and 315),
> you will be fine.
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>

> "Qing" wrote:
>
> > -305Hi ,
> >
> > I have passed exams, 70-305 & 70-306, and am preparing exam 70-320. Could
> > anyone please confirme with me whether I can gain MCAD if I passed 70-320 as
> > below or not? Thank ylou.
> >
> > 70-305 MDeveloping and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
> > Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> > 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
> > Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> > 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
> > Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Qing

Qing

Hi Larry,

Thank you.

"LarryWestMCSD" wrote:

> Yes, you will become an MCAD with 70-320.
> As long as you don't take two exams of the same language (e.g. 305 and 315),
> you will be fine.
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>

> "Qing" wrote:
>
> > -305Hi ,
> >
> > I have passed exams, 70-305 & 70-306, and am preparing exam 70-320. Could
> > anyone please confirme with me whether I can gain MCAD if I passed 70-320 as
> > below or not? Thank ylou.
> >
> > 70-305 MDeveloping and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
> > Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> > 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
> > Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> > 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
> > Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Qing

Sarathy

Hi Qing,

Can you pls. send me the MS cert 70-305 course materials or dumps? Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Sarathy...

"Qing" wrote:

> Hi Larry,
>
> Thank you.
>
> "LarryWestMCSD" wrote:
>
> > Yes, you will become an MCAD with 70-320.
> > As long as you don't take two exams of the same language (e.g. 305 and 315),
> > you will be fine.
> > --
> > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> >

> > "Qing" wrote:
> >
> > > -305Hi ,
> > >
> > > I have passed exams, 70-305 & 70-306, and am preparing exam 70-320. Could
> > > anyone please confirme with me whether I can gain MCAD if I passed 70-320 as
> > > below or not? Thank ylou.
> > >
> > > 70-305 MDeveloping and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
> > > Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> > > 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
> > > Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> > > 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
> > > Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
> > >
> > > cheers,
> > >
> > > Qing

vijay

hey...hi..
i am looking for 70-305 and 70-306 dumps...cud u plz me with dat...
URGENTLY.....UR help will be greatly appreciated.

"Qing" wrote:

> -305Hi ,
>
> I have passed exams, 70-305 & 70-306, and am preparing exam 70-320. Could
> anyone please confirme with me whether I can gain MCAD if I passed 70-320 as
> below or not? Thank ylou.
>
> 70-305 MDeveloping and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
> Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft
> Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
> Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
>
> cheers,
>
> Qing

Power Requirement for Wireless Networking =?Utf-8?B?Q2h1bmtpbnM=?= Wireless Networking 3 10-10-2005 02:23 AM
MCAD Exams requirement rahul MCAD 4 05-03-2005 11:28 PM
PRI to VOIP point to point span requirement thatoneguy Cisco 2 03-16-2005 03:16 AM
Urgent Requirement fro MCSD Trainer Raman MCSD 0 07-17-2004 12:13 PM
DBI SQL column datatype not jiving with SQL statement requirement dna Perl 1 01-18-2004 04:15 PM

Advertisments