Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Planning to take MCAD

Planning to take MCAD

vijju

I have more then 2 yrs exp in .Net 1.1 frame work and preparing for
MCAD exam with following papers -
1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
3. 70-316 (Windows)

The books that i will be reffering are
- Kalani's Self learners kit
- MS Certificate self learner kit

Any other suggestions ? please guide me ?

Balu

you hav to write 70-305,70-320 and 70-229 /70-230 / 70-234.

youll not obtain mcad if u take > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
> 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
> 3. 70-316 (Windows)

Better try Microsoft books.they provide all tech infos and directs u to
obtain mcad.

"vijju" wrote:

> I have more then 2 yrs exp in .Net 1.1 frame work and preparing for
> MCAD exam with following papers -
> 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
> 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
> 3. 70-316 (Windows)
>
> The books that i will be reffering are
> - Kalani's Self learners kit
> - MS Certificate self learner kit
>
> Any other suggestions ? please guide me ?

LarryWestMCSD

Actually, you will get the MCAD if you take 315, 316, and 320.
One of the 315/316 will count for the required exam, and one for the elective.
In regards to books, I recommend that you go to a bookstore and browse all
of the related exam books.
Each book series (Sybex, Exam Cram, etc.) is slightly different, just as
people are different.
What may be the best book for someone else may not be the best book for you.
If you cannot afford the books, ask your public library to buy them for you.
Most of them will since they know that certified people will help their
community.
Just make sure that you know how to do all of the items in the "skills being
measured" section of the Preparation Guide.
Good luck on your exams.

"Balu" wrote:

> you hav to write 70-305,70-320 and 70-229 /70-230 / 70-234.
>
> youll not obtain mcad if u take > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
> > 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
> > 3. 70-316 (Windows)

> Better try Microsoft books.they provide all tech infos and directs u to
> obtain mcad.
>
> "vijju" wrote:
>
> > I have more then 2 yrs exp in .Net 1.1 frame work and preparing for
> > MCAD exam with following papers -
> > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
> > 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
> > 3. 70-316 (Windows)
> >
> > The books that i will be reffering are
> > - Kalani's Self learners kit
> > - MS Certificate self learner kit
> >
> > Any other suggestions ? please guide me ?

Cerebrus

On Feb 21, 7:33 pm, LarryWestMCSD <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com>
wrote:

> If you cannot afford the books, ask your public library to buy them for you.
> Most of them will since they know that certified people will help their
> community.

I really wish we had "Public libraries"...

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

i am planning to take the seven mcse exam unclonized MCSE 1 08-17-2008 10:30 AM
Re: Planning for MCAD - Suggestion required! gaurabbhatta MCAD 3 10-04-2006 09:43 PM
Planning to take 70-306. Sam MCSD 1 04-30-2006 05:41 PM
planning to take up exams next year geeta MCAD 1 11-06-2005 08:53 PM
Planning to take 70-316 Samantha MCSD 3 07-09-2003 05:55 AM

Advertisments