Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > req guidence for .Net Certification as Iam a Student

req guidence for .Net Certification as Iam a Student

pratap

Iam Sun Certified Java Programmer and web developer,in the final year of BS
and new to .Net . Iam intrested in getting Microsoft Certification.., so
please advice me

1)MCTS/MCAD which one is easier for a student (I'm not a developer,no real
coding experience) and is it worth to go for MCAD after releasing of .Net 3.0
framework.

2) which .net language to choose,either VB or C sharp ,
I heard C# is much familiar to JAVA than VB ,but i got some AppDev and
LearnVisualStudio.net courses for VB.

As Iam a Student,I don't know much about Present Demands and Trends.
So please Suggest me,so that i'll be in right track. and tell some required
study for a newbie like me

Thanks in advance,(pls don't say y did u wanted Certification at the first
place)