Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Some questions regarding MCAD certification

Some questions regarding MCAD certification

Illuminator

Hi everyone!

I would like to take a MS certificate and have been looking towards the MCAD
certificate. I have read the requirements for this certificate and would like
to start out with the 70-316 exam. After this the plan was to go for the
70-320, havent thought about the last exam so far.

But I have several questions regarding this MCAD certificate.

1) First of all, is the MCAD worth the time and money? I mean is it
something that the industry look for?

2) I am using VS 2005. Is the MCAP the right thing for me then?

3) What preparation tools would you recommend? Books? E-learning? Test exams
and so on...

4) How long time do I need to calculate for studying to one exam?

Regards,

Illuminator