Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Number of Exams I have to write to get MCAP certificate

Number of Exams I have to write to get MCAP certificate

saradhi

I am very New to this MS Certifications, I want to do MCAD in MS .Net
i had one year of work experience, can anybody tell me how many exams i have
to write to get my MCAP certificate.

how to get the certificate after passing exams fj Microsoft Certification 3 09-04-2007 08:18 PM
Win32::OLE and CAPICOM to find a certificate in certificate store will raise exception danielhe99@gmail.com Perl Misc 0 07-20-2006 06:47 AM
MCAP unfair Claus Konrad MCSD 9 08-25-2005 03:03 PM
How to Import Certificate file into windows certificate store under IWAM account Helena Cai ASP General 0 08-29-2004 05:27 AM
how can i give exams and get certificate of MCSE free Muhammad Faheem \(S\) Kalwar MCSE 14 06-01-2004 03:16 AM

Advertisments