Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > C#.NET or VB.NET? Which one is in deman?

C#.NET or VB.NET? Which one is in deman?

Willy David Jr

I would like to start my new career in MCAD. I am both a C#.NET and VB.NET
developer, which do you think is in demand in our industry in these days
about the two languages? Thanks in advance!

--
4th Year Bachelor of Technology Major in Information Technology-
Technological University of the Philippines