Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > passed 70-306

passed 70-306

Tim

I passed the 70-306 exam today.

To prepare, I used the book by Mike Gunderloy (ISBN 0789728192) and the
MeasureUp practice test. I read the book cover-to-cover, did most of
the examples in the book, and reviewed all of the questions in the
MeasureUp practice test.

The book is pretty long (1000+ pages), but it does a good job covering
all of the exam objectives. In some areas, the author goes into a
little too much detail. The MeasureUp practice test has a lot of
questions (225) with good explanations that are helpful to reinforce
what was covered in the book.

I thought the difficulty of the exam was comparable to the 70-305 exam.

Tim

Kappa

Thanks great. Best of luck. I'm reading Amit Kalani's by the same
publisher (Que) for 70-315, 70-315. I think these books are better than
MS Press.