Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > what details will i need to see result at home?

what details will i need to see result at home?

xamman

hello there,

i am new to mcp exams.

assuming i pass (think positive) what details will i remember to take
with me from the (prometric) exam centre to see my result at home on
the internet?

will they give me some sort of a login?

also do you get a printout of your result at the end of the exam?

thanks & seasons greetings

Blackmetal

if is your first exam, with the results report that the Center will give
you, you can register in microsoft mcp site.

"xamman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> hello there,
>
> i am new to mcp exams.
>
> assuming i pass (think positive) what details will i remember to take
> with me from the (prometric) exam centre to see my result at home on
> the internet?
>
> will they give me some sort of a login?
>
> also do you get a printout of your result at the end of the exam?
>
> thanks & seasons greetings

xamman

> if is your first exam, with the results report that the Center will give you

do the test centre people print this out after the exam is over or do i
have to print it out on the exam computer when the result appears on
the screen?

should i ask for a printer to be connected to the exam computer before
i start the exam?

thanks

Blackmetal

When you finish your exam session, the people at the testing center will
have ready for you that report. You don't have to do nothing else.

good luck!

"xamman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> if is your first exam, with the results report that the Center will give
>> you

> do the test centre people print this out after the exam is over or do i
> have to print it out on the exam computer when the result appears on
> the screen?
>
> should i ask for a printer to be connected to the exam computer before
> i start the exam?
>
> thanks

xamman

so when i see the result i dont have to save it somewhere or print it
outmyself?

Blackmetal wrote:
> When you finish your exam session, the people at the testing center will
> have ready for you that report. You don't have to do nothing else.
>
> good luck!
>
> "xamman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >> if is your first exam, with the results report that the Center will give
> >> you

> > do the test centre people print this out after the exam is over or do i
> > have to print it out on the exam computer when the result appears on
> > the screen?
> >
> > should i ask for a printer to be connected to the exam computer before
> > i start the exam?
> >
> > thanks

xamman

if i get a pass for this first MCP exam and will be given the
printout, can i login to the MCP site to see the transcript online
that same day?

or do you have to wait a few days before you can log in? does the
printout contain the access code mentioned below, or does the code
arrive by email?is the email sent as soon as i finish the exam?

thx

Enter your MCP ID and the access code that you received through
e-mail.....
....Access codes are now provided to you after you pass an initial MCP
exam and are good for a maximum of seven days.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ructions_a.asp

Blackmetal

1. When you finish your exam, the report is printed automatically for you at
the testing center. Just walk out the test room and they will give you that
report. You don't have to do nothing else.

2. On the report, you will see your candidate ID given by the Testing
Center. You will use this information to register on the MCP site. Don't
expect results by email or by postal mail because you will not receive them.
This report has the necessary information for you to register.

"xamman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> if i get a pass for this first MCP exam and will be given the
> printout, can i login to the MCP site to see the transcript online
> that same day?
>
> or do you have to wait a few days before you can log in? does the
> printout contain the access code mentioned below, or does the code
> arrive by email?is the email sent as soon as i finish the exam?
>
> thx
>

> Enter your MCP ID and the access code that you received through
> e-mail.....
> ...Access codes are now provided to you after you pass an initial MCP
> exam and are good for a maximum of seven days.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ructions_a.asp

xamman

many thanks Blackmetal for all your replies to my questions here.

merry christmas