Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD or MCTS

MCAD or MCTS

nimesh.dani@gmail.com

Hello,

I have just prepared for 70-305 exam and had been planning to pursue
MCAD for a while.

Now that there is the new MCTS Certification available which has 2
exams, which track should i be pursuing?

I have experience with VS.NET 2003 only.

Please advise.

Nimesh Dani

Jose Luis Manners

If I were you I would finish the MCAD, give your career a better sense of
continuity -but that's just my personal opinion.

--

Regards,

Jose Luis Manners
MCP, MCAD.NET
Microsoft MVP Visual C#
http://www.josemanners.com/
http://www.josemanners.com/mvp

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world
remains and is immortal."
-- Albert Pine

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...