Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCP Objectives

MCP Objectives

Swati

Hi all,

I m new to dotnet certification. Can anyone tell me where can I get the
objectives for all .net certifications?

Thanks

LarryWestMCSD

Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp for a listing of
certifications, although given the fact that the picture on the page has
three lines with the D underlined (meaning D is the hotkey), the developer of
that page probably doesn't have any web certifications himself.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

"Swati" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I m new to dotnet certification. Can anyone tell me where can I get the
> objectives for all .net certifications?
>
> Thanks

nappy-clad-developer

Blame the graphic desinger, not the poor developer!