Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-320 pass mark

70-320 pass mark

con001

Does anybody know if the pass mark is 700 or is it higher?

Good info. thx
"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest@aitch-owe-tee-mail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The pass mark for ALL exams is now 700.
> However, the top score is no longer 1000 on all exams.
> See http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...procedures.asp.
> "Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server 2003-related
> exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of
> September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which
> includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and
> testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent
> across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on
> all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the
> complexity of the skills being measured. "
>
> Your real question is "is 70% correct needed to pass,"
> and I don't know the answer to that one.
> Does anyone know if there a list someplace?
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>

> "con001" wrote:
>
>> Does anybody know if the pass mark is 700 or is it higher?

To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs Cirene ASP .Net 5 05-17-2008 07:17 PM
Pass mark for 70-015? techie MCSD 4 06-19-2004 08:16 PM
Is the pass mark still 700 MCSD 2 02-17-2004 04:01 PM
Pass mark anonymous@hotmail.com MCSD 0 11-30-2003 07:52 AM

Advertisments