Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Does anyone got the e-book for the book MCTS Training Kit (70-528)

Does anyone got the e-book for the book MCTS Training Kit (70-528)

Yin

Hi all

Just passed exam 70-536, now I am preparing for exam 70-528. I ordered the
book from Amazon, however, the comfirm email says it will be delivered to my
place one month later. It is such a long wait!

Anyone who has got the ebook, would u please send it to my email address

Thanks in advance.
Yin

igotyourdotnet

I'm taken the examl for 70-536 on 12/8. How is the exam? I'm using the
training guide from MS Press, what did you use to pass?

"Yin" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Just passed exam 70-536, now I am preparing for exam 70-528. I ordered the
> book from Amazon, however, the comfirm email says it will be delivered to my
> place one month later. It is such a long wait!
>
> Anyone who has got the ebook, would u please send it to my email address
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Yin

Yin

Hi igotyourdotnet

The exam was easier than I expected. I used the MS Press training guide as
well. The book is obviously not very good, however, I suppose it is the only
book aims at the exam 70-536 at the moment. I also bought a set of practice
questions from MesureUp, which I think it is very good (except for the
expensive price)

Good luck!!
Yin

"igotyourdotnet" wrote:

> I'm taken the examl for 70-536 on 12/8. How is the exam? I'm using the
> training guide from MS Press, what did you use to pass?
>

> "Yin" wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > Just passed exam 70-536, now I am preparing for exam 70-528. I ordered the
> > book from Amazon, however, the comfirm email says it will be delivered to my
> > place one month later. It is such a long wait!
> >
> > Anyone who has got the ebook, would u please send it to my email address
> > (E-Mail Removed).
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Yin

SRINI

Hi Yin,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! First one is always a challenge!

Can you please provide me following details?

How late can we book for this exam?

What is the fees for exam?
If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?

How many questions?
How long is the duration?
On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?

I am planning to take this exam in next two weeks. I will be very thankful
to you if you provide me above info.

Regards,
Srini.

"Yin" wrote:

> Hi igotyourdotnet
>
> The exam was easier than I expected. I used the MS Press training guide as
> well. The book is obviously not very good, however, I suppose it is the only
> book aims at the exam 70-536 at the moment. I also bought a set of practice
> questions from MesureUp, which I think it is very good (except for the
> expensive price)
>
> Good luck!!
> Yin
>
> "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
>
> > I'm taken the examl for 70-536 on 12/8. How is the exam? I'm using the
> > training guide from MS Press, what did you use to pass?
> >

> > "Yin" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all
> > >
> > > Just passed exam 70-536, now I am preparing for exam 70-528. I ordered the
> > > book from Amazon, however, the comfirm email says it will be delivered to my
> > > place one month later. It is such a long wait!
> > >
> > > Anyone who has got the ebook, would u please send it to my email address
> > > (E-Mail Removed).
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > Yin

Yin

Hi Srini.

To answer your questions

How late can we book for this exam?
You can book the exam as late as in 24 hours before you sit in the exam

What is the fees for exam?
It is 205 New Zealand dollars, so that's about 136 USD, but you can check
the price for your region by trying to register this exam on Pearson VUE or
Prometric.

If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?
Yes

How many questions?
45

How long is the duration?
105 mins

On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?
7

Study hard and go for it, you will pass it .
Good luck!

Yin

"SRINI" wrote:

> Hi Yin,
> CONGRATULATIONS!!! First one is always a challenge!
>
> Can you please provide me following details?
>
> How late can we book for this exam?
>
> What is the fees for exam?
> If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?
>
> How many questions?
> How long is the duration?
> On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?
>
> I am planning to take this exam in next two weeks. I will be very thankful
> to you if you provide me above info.
>
> Regards,
> Srini.
>

> "Yin" wrote:
>
> > Hi igotyourdotnet
> >
> > The exam was easier than I expected. I used the MS Press training guide as
> > well. The book is obviously not very good, however, I suppose it is the only
> > book aims at the exam 70-536 at the moment. I also bought a set of practice
> > questions from MesureUp, which I think it is very good (except for the
> > expensive price)
> >
> > Good luck!!
> > Yin
> >
> > "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm taken the examl for 70-536 on 12/8. How is the exam? I'm using the
> > > training guide from MS Press, what did you use to pass?

SRINI

Thx much, Yin!

"Yin" wrote:

> Hi Srini.
>
> To answer your questions
>
> How late can we book for this exam?
> You can book the exam as late as in 24 hours before you sit in the exam
>
> What is the fees for exam?
> It is 205 New Zealand dollars, so that's about 136 USD, but you can check
> the price for your region by trying to register this exam on Pearson VUE or
> Prometric.
>
> If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?
> Yes
>
> How many questions?
> 45
>
> How long is the duration?
> 105 mins
>
> On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?
> 7
>
> Study hard and go for it, you will pass it .
> Good luck!
>
> Yin
>
> "SRINI" wrote:
>
> > Hi Yin,
> > CONGRATULATIONS!!! First one is always a challenge!
> >
> > Can you please provide me following details?
> >
> > How late can we book for this exam?
> >
> > What is the fees for exam?
> > If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?
> >
> > How many questions?
> > How long is the duration?
> > On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?
> >
> > I am planning to take this exam in next two weeks. I will be very thankful
> > to you if you provide me above info.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Srini.
> >

> > "Yin" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi igotyourdotnet
> > >
> > > The exam was easier than I expected. I used the MS Press training guide as
> > > well. The book is obviously not very good, however, I suppose it is the only
> > > book aims at the exam 70-536 at the moment. I also bought a set of practice
> > > questions from MesureUp, which I think it is very good (except for the
> > > expensive price)
> > >
> > > Good luck!!
> > > Yin

Majid Ch

Hi,
How are you ..........i join the group today.but when i see that
there is available book of MCTS Training Kit ..I go there but i cannot
get that book.I request you .If there is any link that you have please
send me .....i need this good book.
Thanks.
Regards,
Majid Ali
Yin wrote:
> Hi igotyourdotnet
>
> The exam was easier than I expected. I used the MS Press training guide as
> well. The book is obviously not very good, however, I suppose it is the only
> book aims at the exam 70-536 at the moment. I also bought a set of practice
> questions from MesureUp, which I think it is very good (except for the
> expensive price)
>
> Good luck!!
> Yin
>
> "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
>
> > I'm taken the examl for 70-536 on 12/8. How is the exam? I'm using the
> > training guide from MS Press, what did you use to pass?
> >

> > "Yin" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all
> > >
> > > Just passed exam 70-536, now I am preparing for exam 70-528. I ordered the
> > > book from Amazon, however, the comfirm email says it will be delivered to my
> > > place one month later. It is such a long wait!
> > >
> > > Anyone who has got the ebook, would u please send it to my email address
> > > (E-Mail Removed).
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > Yin

ad