Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Does anyone have testing or sample questions for exam 70-536 C#?

Does anyone have testing or sample questions for exam 70-536 C#?

Yin

Hi all

I am going to sit at the exam 70-536 this Friday, just wondering if anyone
have the practice questions for the exam (I have already got the testing
questions come with the Microsoft Traning Kit 70-536)

Please send it to my email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Any suggestions on the exam are welcome.

Thanks a lot.
Yin

MCSD_DaveSmith

Yin,

Try these guys, they're gradually offering more and more practice exams on
their site. They've got a practice exam for 70-536 which is free (no
registration). Just about the only people who offer one for 536 for free.

Well worth a look..

http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx

Regards
Dave (MCSD)

"Yin" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am going to sit at the exam 70-536 this Friday, just wondering if anyone
> have the practice questions for the exam (I have already got the testing
> questions come with the Microsoft Traning Kit 70-536)
>
> Please send it to my email (E-Mail Removed).
>
> Any suggestions on the exam are welcome.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Yin

Yin

Hi Dave

Thank you very much for the information, it is very helpful.

Regards
Yin