Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Advise on 70-300 study

Advise on 70-300 study

serge calderara

Dear all,

How to approach the learning of that exam.. ?
All previous exam I pass was based on writing sampl application and
implementing what you try to learn.
For this exam is mainly writing document based on differtent parameters...

I cannot see myself writing full documents in that way...How you guys did
that ?

regards
serge
MCAD.NET