Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > e-courses

e-courses

igotyourdotnet

I'm studying for the 70-536 exam using the Self Paced training kit book and I
was wondering if purchasing some e-courses, I was wondering if the e-courses
are worth getting for this exam or any other exams?

ChigbuaUmuenu

I have not tried any e-courses but I feel you have some free materials that
would do the wonders. Try the sample codes for Visual Studio 2005. Visit
http://msdn.microsoft.com/ and search for the sample codes.
Download and use them.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu