Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > The Deadline for taking 70-229

The Deadline for taking 70-229

Lok-man LEONG

Anyone knows when is the deadline for taking this exam???

LarryWestMCSD

You have one year after they announce that they are going to retire the exam,
which they have not done yet. Since the last few times exams have retired it
has been on June 30th, my guess is that they will announce the retirement in
June 2007 and you should be able to take it until June 2008, but that is only
a guess.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

"Lok-man LEONG" wrote:

> Anyone knows when is the deadline for taking this exam???

Lok-man LEONG

hi LarryWest,

Thanks for your reply and your opinion is very usefully.

Lok-man LEONG

"LarryWestMCSD" wrote:

> You have one year after they announce that they are going to retire the exam,
> which they have not done yet. Since the last few times exams have retired it
> has been on June 30th, my guess is that they will announce the retirement in
> June 2007 and you should be able to take it until June 2008, but that is only
> a guess.
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>

> "Lok-man LEONG" wrote:
>
> > Anyone knows when is the deadline for taking this exam???

Extension of submission deadline for EDPS 2006: March 05, 2006 b_kapoor@yahoo.com VHDL 0 02-23-2006 04:58 PM
Call for papers: EvoHOT 2006 (deadline: 4-Nov) Dr. Giovanni Squillero VHDL 0 09-18-2005 09:03 PM
IEEE SOC Conference Call for Papers (Deadline April 16 2004)) Richard Auletta VHDL 0 12-18-2003 09:14 PM
MCSE Deadline??? Stephen MCSE 18 08-01-2003 12:37 PM
Difference in module_eval taking block vs. taking string (1.8 bug?) Jim Cain Ruby 1 07-18-2003 02:01 AM

Advertisments