Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-536 what gives. LOL

70-536 what gives. LOL

igotyourdotnet

I'm studying the book (MCTS .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development
Foundation - self paced training kit), I've taken several 'Lesson Review'
tests and Im passing those with an average of 85% I'm doing 45 questions for
135 minutes. I then took 2 practice test and FAIL like there's no tomorrow
with 30%

man, what give. . .
LOL

Simon Hart

Is that a Microsoft Press book?

Simon.

"igotyourdotnet" wrote:

> I'm studying the book (MCTS .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development
> Foundation - self paced training kit), I've taken several 'Lesson Review'
> tests and Im passing those with an average of 85% I'm doing 45 questions for
> 135 minutes. I then took 2 practice test and FAIL like there's no tomorrow
> with 30%
>
> man, what give. . .
> LOL

igotyourdotnet

yeah, Its the MCTS 70-356 Self Paced Training Kit

LOL @ College course. Weyoun the Dancing Bong HTML 13 01-20-2004 10:30 PM
lol ˝Ks Computer Support 4 12-11-2003 01:51 PM
lol? Rowan Computer Support 1 10-24-2003 12:23 AM

Advertisments