Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > exam question

exam question

igotyourdotnet

I'm taken my test in 3 weeks so I was wondering how many questions are on a
the exam and how much time are you allowed to take the test?

igotyourdotnet

exam 70-536 I'm taken

"igotyourdotnet" wrote:

> I'm taken my test in 3 weeks so I was wondering how many questions are on a
> the exam and how much time are you allowed to take the test?

Thomas Alexander

usually it will have 43 to 45 questions. All the best

Regards,
Thomas Alexander.J

"igotyourdotnet" wrote:

> exam 70-536 I'm taken
>
> "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
>
> > I'm taken my test in 3 weeks so I was wondering how many questions are on a
> > the exam and how much time are you allowed to take the test?

Us

igotyourdotnet

how much time do you get to take it?
I've seen times posted such as 105 min. to 155 minutes

"Thomas Alexander" wrote:

> usually it will have 43 to 45 questions. All the best
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Alexander.J
>
> "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
>
> > exam 70-536 I'm taken
> >
> > "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm taken my test in 3 weeks so I was wondering how many questions are on a
> > > the exam and how much time are you allowed to take the test?
> > >

> Us

Glenn

As of this morning...

No. of question - 45

Time available - 115 minutes

Passing score is 700/1000.

"igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how much time do you get to take it?
> I've seen times posted such as 105 min. to 155 minutes
>

> "Thomas Alexander" wrote:
>
>> usually it will have 43 to 45 questions. All the best
>>
>> Regards,
>> Thomas Alexander.J
>>
>> "igotyourdotnet" wrote:
>>
>> > exam 70-536 I'm taken

>> Us

igotyourdotnet

thanks, I'm actually going Dec 8 to take the test.

I'm studying the MCTS 70-536 self paced training kit - will that be enough
for the test? I've taken the lesson review exams so far and passed them all.
I'm averaging a 98% so far on all the ones i've taken. I've taken 2 practice
test though and didn't do as well.

"Glenn" wrote:

> As of this morning...
>
> No. of question - 45
>
> Time available - 115 minutes
>
> Passing score is 700/1000.
>
> "igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > how much time do you get to take it?
> > I've seen times posted such as 105 min. to 155 minutes
> >

> > "Thomas Alexander" wrote:
> >
> >> usually it will have 43 to 45 questions. All the best
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Thomas Alexander.J

> >> Us

Glenn

Don't rely solely on the book. I found a combination of the book, MSDN2 and
MSDN Webcasts worked well along with practical exercises of course. I
rarely used anything else, except when it came to threading. Check out
http://www.albahari.com

My advice is, if you don't feel prepared, delay the test. I delayed mine
FIVE times, mostly due to work commitments and heavy drinking, but I'm glad
I did.

The two nights before the exam I crammed to refresh anything I'd studied in
detail, but also gave sometime to areas I didn't fully understand just so I
could at least make an educated guess. That seemed to do the trick
(965/1000), although I probably got lucky on a few.

Good luck

Glenn

"igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thanks, I'm actually going Dec 8 to take the test.
>
> I'm studying the MCTS 70-536 self paced training kit - will that be enough
> for the test? I've taken the lesson review exams so far and passed them
> all.
> I'm averaging a 98% so far on all the ones i've taken. I've taken 2
> practice
> test though and didn't do as well.
>
> "Glenn" wrote:
>
>> As of this morning...
>>
>> No. of question - 45
>>
>> Time available - 115 minutes
>>
>> Passing score is 700/1000.
>>
>> "igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > how much time do you get to take it?
>> > I've seen times posted such as 105 min. to 155 minutes

igotyourdotnet

thanks for the input. I delayed mine actually twice so far. Though the book
is good some of the chapters are kind of a "refresher" for me, but the things
that I never used before I'm reading them over and over again.
How about an online e-courses, are they worth getting or no?
I thought about getting some on some areas I don't know or understand that
well. As for MSDN2 and MSDN I use them alot as for the newsgroups also.
Thanks for that site on threading, I'll check that out.

"Glenn" wrote:

> Don't rely solely on the book. I found a combination of the book, MSDN2 and
> MSDN Webcasts worked well along with practical exercises of course. I
> rarely used anything else, except when it came to threading. Check out
> http://www.albahari.com
>
> My advice is, if you don't feel prepared, delay the test. I delayed mine
> FIVE times, mostly due to work commitments and heavy drinking, but I'm glad
> I did.
>
> The two nights before the exam I crammed to refresh anything I'd studied in
> detail, but also gave sometime to areas I didn't fully understand just so I
> could at least make an educated guess. That seemed to do the trick
> (965/1000), although I probably got lucky on a few.
>
> Good luck
>
> Glenn
>
> "igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > thanks, I'm actually going Dec 8 to take the test.
> >
> > I'm studying the MCTS 70-536 self paced training kit - will that be enough
> > for the test? I've taken the lesson review exams so far and passed them
> > all.
> > I'm averaging a 98% so far on all the ones i've taken. I've taken 2
> > practice
> > test though and didn't do as well.
> >
> > "Glenn" wrote:
> >
> >> As of this morning...
> >>
> >> No. of question - 45
> >>
> >> Time available - 115 minutes
> >>
> >> Passing score is 700/1000.
> >>
> >> "igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Glenn

I've not tried the e-learning courses. I'm going to try and get some money
for training for the next exam so I'll probably give them a go.

"igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thanks for the input. I delayed mine actually twice so far. Though the
> book
> is good some of the chapters are kind of a "refresher" for me, but the
> things
> that I never used before I'm reading them over and over again.
> How about an online e-courses, are they worth getting or no?
> I thought about getting some on some areas I don't know or understand that
> well. As for MSDN2 and MSDN I use them alot as for the newsgroups also.
> Thanks for that site on threading, I'll check that out.
>

> "Glenn" wrote:
>
>> Don't rely solely on the book. I found a combination of the book, MSDN2
>> and
>> MSDN Webcasts worked well along with practical exercises of course. I
>> rarely used anything else, except when it came to threading. Check out
>> http://www.albahari.com
>>
>> My advice is, if you don't feel prepared, delay the test. I delayed mine
>> FIVE times, mostly due to work commitments and heavy drinking, but I'm
>> glad
>> I did.
>>
>> The two nights before the exam I crammed to refresh anything I'd studied
>> in
>> detail, but also gave sometime to areas I didn't fully understand just so
>> could at least make an educated guess. That seemed to do the trick
>> (965/1000), although I probably got lucky on a few.
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> Glenn
>>
>> "igotyourdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > thanks, I'm actually going Dec 8 to take the test.
>> >
>> > I'm studying the MCTS 70-536 self paced training kit - will that be
>> > enough
>> > for the test? I've taken the lesson review exams so far and passed them
>> > all.
>> > I'm averaging a 98% so far on all the ones i've taken. I've taken 2
>> > practice
>> > test though and didn't do as well.

igotyourdotnet

ok thanks.