Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Exam questions

Exam questions

Leszek

Hi,

in MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536) book there is CD with more
than 300 exam questions. This questions are an example or can I expect this
questions on exam? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Leszek

Cerebrus

Leszek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536) book there is CD with more
> than 300 exam questions. This questions are an example or can I expect this
> questions on exam? Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Leszek

Lol, now that is a silly question if there ever was one... but I'm in a
patient mood today. (till now...)

Leszek, those are *sample* questions. It is well understood that you
will not find those very questions on the exam, because there would be
no sense of taking the exam otherwise. The questions in most Training
kits are generally structured similar to actual exam questions and are
broadly based on topics comprising the MS published syllabus for the
exam. They should only be treated as good practice, and as a means to
identify your weak areas. I'm sure you will find this disclaimer in the
book somewhere.

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps