Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Free Online Practice Exams (MCAD, MCSD)

Free Online Practice Exams (MCAD, MCSD)

MCSD_DaveSmith

I recently stumbled across this site which has free online MCAD and MCSD
practice exams.

They're all exam cram style but 100% free and great for topping up your
knowledge or quick fire question pratice. I'd give them a try before the
website starts charging for these..

<A HREF="http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx"> Free online
MCAD and MCSD practice exams</A>

Regards
Dave

Celina

Hello,

I am preparing for my mcad and planning to give 70-315 in december. Can you
please tell me how many questions are there in this exam and how much time
frame do they give to complete them? Also can you tell me which prctise test
software is good to buy?

Thanks a lot.

"MCSD_DaveSmith" wrote:

> I recently stumbled across this site which has free online MCAD and MCSD
> practice exams.
>
> They're all exam cram style but 100% free and great for topping up your
> knowledge or quick fire question pratice. I'd give them a try before the
> website starts charging for these..
>
> <A HREF="http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx"> Free online
> MCAD and MCSD practice exams</A>
>
> Regards
> Dave

Dave

Hi Celina,

The 70-315 is a good exam, one of my favourites!

Theres roughly about 35-40 questions, and you get about 2.5 hours to
complete the exam. Keep an eye on the amount of time spent on each question
because its easy to get too involved with the early ones. Most exam centres
give you paper and a pen, so a good technique is to tick off the questions as
you go along, such as:

Right
Not Sure
Or
Missed

Then you can go back and almost add up your score before you finish. You
should aim for above 70% to be certain of a pass.

My advice for study material is to use the amazon website to search for
Microsoft exam books. Theres a few good ones out there, some come with a
practice test CD which is a great help. I would stay clear of many of the
websites now days though because they are just after money money money!!

After saying all this theres nothing better than digging into the Visual
Studio application, settings up some asp websites and getting used to the
language (c#)!!

Best of luck!

Dave

"Celina" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am preparing for my mcad and planning to give 70-315 in december. Can you
> please tell me how many questions are there in this exam and how much time
> frame do they give to complete them? Also can you tell me which prctise test
> software is good to buy?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> "MCSD_DaveSmith" wrote:
>
> > I recently stumbled across this site which has free online MCAD and MCSD
> > practice exams.
> >
> > They're all exam cram style but 100% free and great for topping up your
> > knowledge or quick fire question pratice. I'd give them a try before the
> > website starts charging for these..
> >
> > <A HREF="http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx"> Free online
> > MCAD and MCSD practice exams</A>
> >
> > Regards
> > Dave

JohnC Simmons

Hello,

I used Transcender practise exams to pass 70-306. They provide software for
most Microsoft exams. This software gives links to MSDN documentation in the
explanation of answer to questions. Not particularly cheap though.

Bye John S