Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > UK MCAD Exam centres - whats the best?

UK MCAD Exam centres - whats the best?

friendlycoder

Any advise where's the best UK MCAD Exam centres to do your
examinations.

Is there also a list somewhere on the web?

Thanks in Advance.
fc

Clement Edwin

In my opinion any prometric center should do.
Visit the link http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm for more info

-------------------------------
IT Consultant
Microsoft Technologies

"friendlycoder" wrote:

> Any advise where's the best UK MCAD Exam centres to do your
> examinations.
>
> Is there also a list somewhere on the web?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> fc

Simon Hart

I like VUE, used them all other the UK.