Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Microsoft,Cisco,Oracle Exams

Microsoft,Cisco,Oracle Exams

shania

Are you afraid of getting lost and puzzled in a Test? Ever ran short of
time during an online test? Do you want to learn the secrets and train
yourself in mastering the art of computerized tests? Get more for less
and come out of the exam within no time on
http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul . We provide you the exact
replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.

kuldeep

thank you shania your information is very use full to me thank you very much
i want to know more frome you

"shania" wrote:

> Are you afraid of getting lost and puzzled in a Test? Ever ran short of
> time during an online test? Do you want to learn the secrets and train
> yourself in mastering the art of computerized tests? Get more for less
> and come out of the exam within no time on
> http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul . We provide you the exact
> replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
> IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.

Cerebrus

kuldeep wrote:

> thank you shania your information is very use full to me thank you very much
> i want to know more frome you

Shania is a bot, you idiot ! And you are a goner, for sure !

kuldeep

hey ! what is bot

if you are so intlegent i would like to be in touch with you. i like to be
in touch with intelegent minds.

kuldeep wrote:

> hey ! what is bot
>
> if you are so intlegent i would like to be in touch with you. i like to be
> in touch with intelegent minds.

Bot = robot.

Selfexamengine = another face for Testk!ng.

Testk!ng = Cheating a$$fskers.

Me = Cheater's Arch-nemesis.
----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> kuldeep wrote:
>
> > hey ! what is bot
> >
> > if you are so intlegent i would like to be in touch with you. i like to

be
> > in touch with intelegent minds.

> Bot = robot.
>
> Selfexamengine = another face for Testk!ng.
>
> Testk!ng = Cheating a$$fskers.
>
> Me = Cheater's Arch-nemesis.
> ----------
> Cerebrus.
> MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

Maybe you can answer this for me C, are these people born this stupid, or do
they work at it?

--
BD
MCNGP #51

Cerebrus

> Maybe you can answer this for me C, are these people born this stupid, or do
> they work at it?

Hmm... Last time I fed that question into my supercomputer... it
started humming and smoking and vibrating. Still trying to fix it.
Won't dare to ask such questions again.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV
(LIVe wire. Don't touch ! )

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> > Maybe you can answer this for me C, are these people born this stupid,

or do
> > they work at it?

> Hmm... Last time I fed that question into my supercomputer... it
> started humming and smoking and vibrating. Still trying to fix it.
> Won't dare to ask such questions again.

Hahaha...ok, then we'll just have to assume they were born with the stupid
gene and leave it at that. I doubt they worked at anything.