Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD preparation Timeframe

MCAD preparation Timeframe

prakash437@gmail.com

Hi all,
I am a recent graduate and an MFC application developer at a firm. I
have no experience in .NET. Given this information, if i want to take
up the exam (The C# application/web development), basically by self
preparation, what is the minimum timeperiod that i should be targeting,
to be ready to take the exam?

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

Sept. 6, 2006

When I first entered into the windows/web field with no previous
experience, I read around 3-4 books per exam... with a target period of
around 3-4 months.

I really didn't have any "measurable" programming experience with VB or
..net, so considering you are already a developer in other areas.... you
probably can get through the books & studying quite a lot faster.

Hope this helps!

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

prakash437@gmail.com

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD wrote:
> Sept. 6, 2006
>
> When I first entered into the windows/web field with no previous
> experience, I read around 3-4 books per exam... with a target period of
> around 3-4 months.
>
> I really didn't have any "measurable" programming experience with VB or
> .net, so considering you are already a developer in other areas.... you
> probably can get through the books & studying quite a lot faster.
>
> Hope this helps!

thank you, it does !!

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Release timeframe for SilverLight 1.1 ? sloan ASP .Net 1 11-28-2007 04:20 PM
Exam Timeframe sreeni243 MCDST 1 09-15-2005 07:01 PM
Canon G6 Successor...any idea on timeframe or specs? Bob Hayden Digital Photography 3 03-12-2005 07:32 AM
Timeframe Balajee Nagarajan MCSD 2 07-28-2003 03:40 AM

Advertisments