Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD Certification expiration

MCAD Certification expiration

Ilyas Virk

Hi,
Can any body tell me when MCAD Certification path on DotNet Framework 1.1
expire.

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

September 1, 2006

Microsoft has told MCPs that they will notify us via the MCP Flash
newsletter 1 year before they discontinue an exam.... and also, they have
said it will be posted here 1 year beforehand:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...mstoretire.asp

..... as you can see, no exams are currently scheduled for discontinuation...
and therefore people have a least 1 year left on all exams..... but
unfortunately, we don't get an exact amount of time.

Hope this helps!

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

"Ilyas Virk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Can any body tell me when MCAD Certification path on DotNet Framework 1.1
> expire.

MCAD and MCSD exam expiration? NeedHelpPlease MCAD 1 03-02-2009 03:38 PM
certification expiration? MCSA 0 05-15-2004 02:19 PM
certification expiration? Irock MCSA 0 05-14-2004 02:42 PM
Certification Expiration =?Utf-8?B?QXRoZW5h?= Microsoft Certification 3 01-22-2004 12:50 AM
MCAD Certification - is it worth it? Ieuan MCSD 0 07-04-2003 08:26 AM

Advertisments