Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MSDN Integration Problems With VS 2003

MSDN Integration Problems With VS 2003

Nobody Special

I am not able to integrate MSDN with Visual Studio 2003. I believe the
cause of the problem is that I originally had Visual Studio 2005 installed
and although I 'removed' it - some files and registry settings still exist
that are causing problems.

In addition, I cannot even get MSDN to execute outside of Visual Studio. I
have tried both the July 2003 and the January 2006 versions of MSDN and
still no luck. I would prefer not to re-image my Laptop due to the amount
of re-configuration required.

Blackmetal

Have you tried the Windows Cleanup Utility? that utility it will help you to
clean those registry entries that a normal uninstall would do. You can
download it from MS website (I don't remember the exact location), but as I
said it will clean your registry and therefore you will be able to install a
clean MSDN

news:fAhGg.47$(E-Mail Removed)...