Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > HowTo Practice what I have read?

HowTo Practice what I have read?

Fank

I'm planning on taking the 70-316 test and I wanted to know
does anyone have any suggestions on how I should practice everything
I learned since I do not do any development in my new job.

thanks.

BTW
I'm use to learning new lang. by writing applications so I have a practicle
skills using the lang. Any suggestions.

Cerebrus

What / Who is stopping you from practicing by developing applications ?

Thor

"Fank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm planning on taking the 70-316 test and I wanted to know
> does anyone have any suggestions on how I should practice everything
> I learned since I do not do any development in my new job.
>
> thanks.
>
> BTW
> I'm use to learning new lang. by writing applications so I have a
> practicle
> skills using the lang. Any suggestions.

Is there any job on this earth that can not be improved with new software?

Cerebrus

Thor wrote:

> Is there any job on this earth that can not be improved with new software?

How about the job of a professional troll ?

Thor

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Thor wrote:
>
>> Is there any job on this earth that can not be improved with new
>> software?

> How about the job of a professional troll ?

can be automated, I think. AI job, maybe?