Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Move credentials to another passport account?

Move credentials to another passport account?

Steven Spits

Hi,

Is it possible to move my MCP credentials to another Microsoft Passport
account?

Steven

- - -

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

Sept. 1, 2006

I'm not sure, so I would go ahead and contact your MCP Regional Support
center who would be able to help you with that.... you can either email
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), or call one of the local numbers listed on this
website:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp

Hope this helps!